Downtown Charleston SC Historic Properties (built 1850 before) | Downtown Charleston South Carolina Real Estate Listings. Downtown Charleston South Carolina has got to be one of the most gorgeous areas of the United States, and according to most historians the 2nd most historically important cities in our country. Downtown Charleston, SC real estate has a lot to offer in the way of choice; be it waterfront condo downtown Charleston, lofts, mansions, bungalow or high-rise condo. Probably one of the most expensive areas in the low-country, homes for sale in Downtown Charleston SC possess a charm all of their own not seen in most of the country. Downtown Charleston is one of the most historic and livable cities in the entire United States. So what is your idea of fun? Charleston Harbor, fine dining, boating, plays or walks in the historic Battery Park? Let’s have lunch and discuss what is the perfect Downtown Charleston SC home for sale that suits you.
MLS Listings Data
Results 1 - 12 of 78
THE BOROUGHS & NEIGHBORHOODS OF DOWNTOWN
- South of Broad – Literally just as it is named this area is the most popular part of downtown Charleston, SC.
- Harleston Village – Located just 3 blocks of the city’s hospitals Harleston Village is also near the only lake in town.
- French Quarter – Very reminiscent of New Orleans for obvious reasons it is centered amongst the commerce.
- Ansonborough – This community is probably one of the most sought after of all the downtown Charleston homes.
- Radcliffeborough – In the middle of Calhoun and Morris St this borough is centrally located.
- Wraggborough – Is nearest to all the nightlife, dining, and entertainment of all the communities of downtown.
- Cannonborough and Elliottborough – The most affordable of downtown Charleston real estate, charm is still everywhere.
- Hampton Park – Has gorgeous homes, nature, green area, and detail in this area named after Gen. Hampton.
- Wagener Terrace – Just on the other side of the cross-town this community is known for more modestly sized homes.