Downtown Charleston SC Historic Properties (built 1850 before) | Downtown Charleston South Carolina Real Estate Listings
- Downtown Charleston, South Carolina has got to be one of the most gorgeous areas of the United States, and according to most historians the 2nd most historically important cities in our country. Downtown Charleston, SC real estate has a lot to offer in the way of choice; be it waterfront condo downtown Charleston, lofts, mansions, bungalow or high-rise condo. Probably one of the most expensive areas in the low-country, homes for sale in Downtown Charleston SC possess a charm all of their own not seen in most of the country. Downtown Charleston is one of the most historic and livable cities in the entire United States. So what is your idea of fun? Charleston Harbor, fine dining, boating, plays or walks in the historic Battery Park? Let’s have lunch and discuss what is the perfect Downtown Charleston SC home for sale that suits you. Feel free to contact me directly and we can take a look up close at Downtown Charleston SC homes for sale today!The downtown Charleston real estate market consists primarily of 9 boroughs or neighborhoods: Feel free to historic homes in downtown Charleston, SC for sale LOWEST to Highest
- South of Broad – Literally just as it is named this area is the most popular part of downtown Charleston, SC.
- Harleston Village – Located just 3 blocks of the city’s hospitals Harleston Village is also near the only lake in town.
- French Quarter – Very reminiscent of New Orleans for obvious reasons it is centered amongst the commerce.
- Ansonborough – This community is probably one of the most sought after of all the downtown Charleston homes.
- Radcliffeborough – In the middle of Calhoun and Morris St this borough is centrally located.
- Wraggborough – Is nearest to all the nightlife, dining, and entertainment of all the communities of downtown.
- Cannonborough and Elliottborough – The most affordable of downtown Charleston real estate, charm is still everywhere.
- Hampton Park – Has gorgeous homes, nature, green area, and detail in this area named after Gen. Hampton.
- Wagener Terrace – Just on the other side of the cross town this community is known for more modestly sized homes.
Results 1 - 15 of 67
Jimmy was extremely patient with us. I believe we looked at every possible house in our price range over several months. Jimmy was willing to meet us any day, any time. He always had knowledge of the builder of the house and the neighborhood. When we finally found the one, Jimmy helped every step of the way, and is still willing to answer questions months after we moved in. I would recommend him to anyone. – (Zillow)
James was great at keeping me in the loop about what was going on with our builder, and explaining the entire process of buying a home. He would often call to give me an update or check in to see if I needed anything. – (Zillow)
James has been working with my wife and I on our first home purchase, including helping us with advice on getting our credit improved legitimately, mortgage information and local area home values. He’s gone the extra mile to get my family into a new home and I’m very appreciative and recommend him highly to anyone looking to purchase their first or their next home. – (Zillow)
James went above and beyond as our realtor in Charleston. There was no time wasted looking a properties that he knew we wouldn’t be interested in. Buying a home with James has been more then pleasurable. Highly Recommended! – (Zillow)
James is an extremely knowledgeable realtor and my husband and I will definitely recommend him to anyone we know house hunting in the area! James listened to our wants and needs to help us find not only the perfect home, but the perfect neighborhood too. We are 100% satisfied with our experience with James. He was extremely attentive and always responsive when we had questions that pertained to our dream home. He is an exceptionally hard worker, and will go above and beyond what it takes to make sure his clients are happy! – (Zillow)
James was recommended through Zillow when we started looking to relocate to South Carolina. Know the area very well and his negotiations were great. He helped us locate a new home in the area and budget we were looking for.
We count our lucky stars that we found James! We had been casually looking at homes in the Charleston, SC area online from our home on Long Island, NY; we wanted an escape from the winters here. He was everything a great Real Estate Agent should be but often isn’t: honest, hard-working, knowledgeable of the area, quick to respond, tenacious, friendly, and most of all, patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone remotely interested in buying a home in the Charleston area; it will be the best choice you’ll ever make! (Zillow)
I found James Schiller to be very knowledgeable and helpful in trying to locate the right property for me. He did not waste time trying to show or talk me into properties that he knew would be unacceptable for me. James let me know that he understood the values in Mt. Pleasant’s markets well; and that he was not one of those local Real Estate Agents that is just out to lead buyers to over-reach their budgets and make them believe they are supposed to overpay. James lets you know he is looking out for the Buyer’s interests. He is knowledgeable, personable, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend his Professional services. (Zillow)
James is a fantastic realtor and was great to work with in finding and closing on our Isle of Palms home. Our search took a total of 10 months as we start looking at fractionals, made several offers on different properties and finally closed on our beach house. Along the way James was a great partner and provided us with tremendous advice. I would highly recommend him as a highly knowledgeable and professional real estate professional. – (Zillow)
James was a stellar agent. My wife and I used him to buy a new home in 2013 and we literally couldn’t be happier. This house was very sought after and we were able to get it under contract the same day for less than list price. The listing agent told us that our agent was very smart in the way he got the contract ratified because she had tons of other agents that buyers willing to pay over list price. I can’t say Thanks enough to him. – (Google +)
I recently sold my townhouse through James and had a great experience! He was low pressure and walked me through each step as this was my first property sale. I am using him for the purchase of my next home as well. James always answered the phone when I called and we is quick to answer any questions I had. I would recommend his service to others. – (Google +)